1. First up, remember this prediction from the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad?
Well in the first episode of Better Call Saul we found out just how accurate that prediction was.
2. That Cinnabon looked kind of familiar...
Almost like a lab?
3. After that opening shot we return to 2002, where we see Saul — aka Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) — walking towards his car.
You know, this one.
There's no way of knowing for sure if it was the same car, as his LWYRUP plates weren't visible.
But then, at the last minute, Saul veered off and got in a yellow car next to it.
4. Then came the return of everyone's favourite assassin/bodyguard/grandfather.
5. Remember back in Breaking Bad, when Saul was trying to convince Jesse (Aaron Paul) to launder his money in a beauty salon?
Well, it would seem the reason Saul knew this salon was because his office used to be in the back of it.
6. After a confrontation with Hamlin (Patrick Fabian), Jimmy took out his frustrations on this dented metallic trash can.
You'd assume it was probably he who dented it the last time, too.