31 Kitchen Products From Target You’ll Probably Wish You’d Bought Sooner
A latte maker and a donut pan. Need we say more?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rolling pin that's adjustable! Simply add the rings with your desired thickness (1/16-inch, 1/6-inch, 1/4-inch, or 3/8-inch) and roll that dough.
2. A Keurig coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker, because we fancy! Brew hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos, select from different sizes and strengths, and easily clean the frother in the dishwasher.
3. A J.A. Henckels universal lid to replace your makeshift version (i.e. a plate you carefully move on and off your pan with oven mitts). Yes, there is a better way!
4. A set of 12 Ball mason jars, because they constantly come in handy. I use them as drink glasses, jam jars, storage containers for leftovers (to use less space in the fridge), and more!
5. A NutriBullet Pro to blend smoothies, shakes, sauces, and the list goes on! The 900 watts ensure it's powerful enough to cut through nuts or ice cubes. I use mine daily and it's still as good as new.
6. A 10-cup food processor for anything the NutriBullet can't do — like shred, chop, or make nut butter. It's a perfect size and the included scraper helps combine food that's stuck to the sides.
7. A container of Dr. Bronner's unscented castile soap to clean almost anything! Made with over 90% organic (and 70% fair trade) ingredients, it gets two thumbs up. After diluting in water, you can use it daily as a hand and dish soap. You can even add your favorite essential oils to customize the scent!
8. A four and a half-quart KitchenAid stand mixer, because it makes multitasking actually doable while baking. Plus, it's the cutest kitchen accessory.
9. A five-speed KitchenAid hand mixer for those with limited counter space. This thing will last for years, it's powerful, and the lowest speed is actually low (not the case for them all!).
10. A Nordic Ware nonstick donut pan that you donut want to pass up. It makes perfectly round treats from the comfort of your home.
11. A 14-inch marble lazy Susan to display a charcuterie spread, frost a cake, or get easy access to your favorite snack (aka the cheese).
12. A Mickey Mouse waffle maker for the kids and kids at heart. The nonstick surface makes cleaning easy peasy while the Mickey head indicator light is so endEARing.
13. A silicone Stasher bag to limit single-use plastic. Goodbye disposable bags and hello cost savings!
14. An OXO silicone brush for coating food with butter, barbecue sauce, and everything in between. This tool is easy to clean, plus it doesn't discolor or retain odors.
15. A 2-quart glass pitcher that has countless purposes. Make some cold brew, serve up water, or store homemade soups.
16. An 8-inch baking dish, because look at how pretty it is. The name of the color is even beautiful: rosewater! It's dishwasher-, microwave-, freezer-, and oven-safe up to 425 degrees F.
17. A dish brush with tough bristles that does the work for you. Plus, it's eco-friendly, with a sustainable bamboo handle and recycled plastic bristles.
18. A nonstick loaf pan for all the banana bread recipes you want to make. It's great at retaining heat for a shorter baking time, which means a sooner eating time!
19. A stainless-steel masher that works great on potatoes, avocados, bananas (for that loaf you're making), and more. With the silicone handle, you can mash with ease!
20. A Nordic Ware gingerbread house Bundt pan to impress anyone and everyone with your master baking skills.
21. An OXO grate and slice set for all your food prep needs. Here's what you get: coarse and medium graters, straight and julienne slicers, a container to catch all the food, and nonslip feet.
22. A bamboo cutting board that's actually large enough to prep dinner. It's lightweight, durable, and pretty enough to leave on your counter.
23. A set of tongs for flipping, tossing, or grabbing your delicious food. Chrissy Teigen has thought of everything for her stylish kitchen tool. It's made of stainless-steel, a nonslip handle, silicone teeth for gripping, and a locked position for storing.
24. A dish towel with measurement conversions so there's no need to Google with greasy fingers. Your phone will thank you!
25. A 12-inch Lodge cast-iron skillet for decades of even cooking. Use it in the oven, the stove, the grill, or the campfire. It's rust resistant and the care is way easier than you think: hand wash (you can use salt, water, and a brush or sponge), dry, and coat with oil!
26. A set of candles, because it's always good to have some in your drawer. And these are a go-to! They're sturdy, burn for up to 30 minutes (for extra birthday singing), and who doesn't love this colorful corkscrew design?!
27. A large silicone ice tray for cocktails, coffee, or small ice pops. You can easily pop out the ice and the cubes melt slowly — making them perfect for warm summer days!
28. An 8-quart Instant Pot that cooks dishes in a fraction of the time and with (virtually) no effort. You can even make cakes in it... mind blowing!
29. A Nordic Ware pizza set for crispy, brick oven-style pies at home! It comes with a stone, serving rack, and cutter.
30. A stainless-steel 6-quart pot that comes with a steaming and draining insert. Plus, it can transition from stove to oven, and the vented lid helps regulate the temperature. Game-changer!
31. A set of stainless-steel Ello straws for your favorite coffee or smoothie. They're dishwasher safe and come with colorful, removable silicone tips for optimal comfort!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.