1. This occurred yesterday.
3. Needless to say, the rest of my day was consumed with distress, sadness, confusion, frustration, nausea, more sadness, and googling which diseases mosquitos can carry.
6. BEING CONSTANTLY BITTEN BY MOSQUITOES IS SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN CALIFORNIA (nor, I imagine, in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, etc… although I have never been). See this map that I created for evidence.
This is based on absolutely no fact, only observational evidence having been a resident of Georgia, DC, New York, and California.
8. So before you move to NYC/Boston/DC/wherever, remember that mosquitoes exist, no thrive, in all of those places and that they will make everything worse.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Random sampling doesn't quite work like it used to, and that could be a big problem political polling.
- Police in Uganda blocked a pride parade, after the country's ethics minister warned such a demonstration would be illegal.