1. You remember getting your "Congratulations! You're a Spartan!" letter and being pretty damn pumped about it.
2. You got lost at your freshmen orientation because, well, look at this place.
After a couple months, though, you were like...
3. From the get-go, cross-cultural learning was a big freaking deal to everyone around you.
4. You quickly developed a favorite 2:30 a.m. go-to.
Or maybe you were a Bell's, Pancheros, Conrad's, or Pizza House kind of Spartan.
5. You wanted to scream when friends from small schools complained about long walks to class.
6. You loved getting away for winter break, but loved seeing this on I-69 or I-96 during the drive back even more:
7. Sometimes you could accurately guess where someone lived based on their clothes.
8. You believe in Sparty.
(But then again, so does everybody else.)
9. You had at least one friend from the University of Michigan who turned into this after high school:
And you were just like...
10. You intended to try new Thai, Ethiopian, or Indian restaurants that opened, but inevitably ended up at Noodles & Co.
11. You had a crazy, annoying cousin who rooted for [any other Big Ten school] and mistook you for caring.
12. The worst thing to happen on a Friday night was learning the party is all the way at Chandler freaking Crossings.
13. You worship Gerard Butler and remain convinced 300 was inspired by your football team.
14. You loved going to a party school, but hated that some people took you less seriously because of it.
I mean, c'mon. Spartans balance having brains with their boozing habits perfectly.