1. Ali Butrym and Ryan Jeziorski are huge Batman fans, so when they got married they decided to do something a bit special.
2. They had a comic-themed ceremony with everyone in brilliant fancy dress.
Butrym dressed as Harley Quinn and was led down the aisle by her father Anthony, who dressed up a Iron Man.
3. Jeziorski, meanwhile, came as the Joker.
Here he is walking to the ceremony with the dog they rescued, complete with a GoPro camera on its back.
4. Bane and Wonder Woman were there.
5. As was The Riddler and Poison Ivy.
6. Wolverine escorted Catwoman to the ceremony in Fort Worth, Texas
7. Mario even turned up.
8. Basically, everyone looked amazing.
9. Even the dog. Look at the glare.
10. Kelly Hinman, of Irish Eyes Photography, who took the pictures, told BuzzFeed News that as soon as she heard Ali and Ryan were engaged she knew it was going to be a unique wedding.
Hinman said her husband works with the pair and they are all good friends.
11. The couple’s friend Jarrod dressed up as Batman, obviously, to officiate the ceremony.
12. Hinman said every single guest at the wedding came in costume, even the grandparents.
16. “Thankfully both of our families know how crazy we both are and all played along,” the bride wrote.
“And I think with both of us being big Batman fans they weren’t suprised.”
17. “Plus every person that attended also dressed up!” she added.
“Made me realise we have some awesome family and friends.”