1. Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson came up with a rather unusual way of trying to distract Miami Heat’s LeBron James during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals on Wednesday.
3. The pair have been involved in a bit of trash talk during the finals.
Stephenson’s antics in Game 5 may have helped though, with the Pacers winning 93-90 and James contributing just seven points – a playoff career low.
The Heat currently lead the series 3-2, with Game 6 taking place in Miami on Friday.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.