1. When you have a work BFF you'll always have a source of gossip.
2. And you'll always have someone to save you free food in case you're in a meeting.
3. Anything they own can be used in an emergency.
4. Because when you're work BFFs you share pretty much everything.
5. You'll always have someone to help make you look good.
6. Or cover for you if you've done something wrong.
7. With a work BFF you can bitch about your job until the cows come home.
8. And you can waste time at work by having regular tea breaks.
9. Your work nemesis will automatically become their work nemesis.
10. And you can share every tiny, crazy detail about your ridiculous work crush with them.
11. They'll even help you strategise when it comes to getting with your work crush.
12. But they'll also be the first person to tell you if something is a very bad idea.
13. Work events are never boring or awkward if you have a work BFF.
14. And you'll always have someone to have lunch with so you don't have to sit at your desk alone.
15. You can always count on a work BFF to actually help you get stuff done if you're really busy.
16. And if you've done something well or been promoted, they'll always be the first person to tell what a good job you've done.
17. If you've had a bad day, you'll always have a partner for the pub.
18. And if you're having a really really bad day, you'll have someone you can actually talk about it with.
19. Because a work BFF knows you as both a colleague and friend, so they will always know exactly what to say to make you feel better.
Everyone should have a work BFF.