1. In the morning, you want as much time in bed as you can possibly get.
2. So either by choice, or because you're always running late, you do your make-up on the commute.
3. Which is totally fine if you get a seat.
4. But not so much if you don't.
5. Whatever the case may be, you'll find a way to get the job done.
6. Even though you know you may get a few stares.
7. If you get a little tray table, it can actually be a rather relaxing process.
8. But if you don't, balancing all of your shit can be a bit of a challenge.
9. So inevitably things can go wrong.
10. So very wrong.
11. Other people on your commute always seem to find it fascinating, so you often catch them looking at you in awe.
12. Although many stares are simply people fearing for your life.
13. But it's all good, because you know they are about to witness a fabulous transformation take place.
14. You're used to stopping and starting your make-up a lot.
15. And because you're in public, everyone can see the weird faces you make.
16. Not to mention when things go a bit awry.
17. Yet although the staring can be fucking annoying, you know you're also guilty of doing the exact same.
18. But there's a deep sense of respect for others who do their make-up on their commute.
19. Because it's a highly skilled job.
20. It's a dangerous job.
21. But in the end, one that always* gets you to your destination looking like a fucking queen.
*Well, it's 50/50 really.