31 Things Lazy Girls Find Themselves Constantly Doing
Thinking to yourself "I'll do it later" about one simple thing like putting your body lotion back in its place.
1) Spending a ridiculous amount of time looking for a hair tie because you've lost them all.
2) And then having to either twist your hair in a makeshift bun and pray it stays, or use something terrible like a rubber band or pen to keep your hair up.
3) Using your floor as a wardrobe because you never bother to fold and put away your clothes.
4) Stripping off as soon as you get home and flinging your worn clothes across your room.
5) Thus getting them confused with the clean pile of clothes you also have on your floor.
6) Thinking to yourself "I'll do it later" about one simple thing like putting your body lotion back in its place.
7) That one simple thing turning into twenty simple things, and suddenly having shit everywhere and feeling overwhelmed by how much needs tidying.
8) Lying on your bed for an eternity after a 5-minute shower, staring aimlessy into space.
9) Never wanting to actually move from the sofa after getting comfy, but needing to wee or get a drink, so debating it endlessly.
10) Using one arm and doing things you didn't know were humanly possible to try and reach something far away without having to get up from your position.
11) Spraying dry shampoo in your hair for many days in a row in lieu of actually washing it.
12) Because using a hairdryer makes your arms hurt so you have to have enough time for it to dry naturally.
13) Complaining that you never have enough time for stuff like washing your hair and letting it dry naturally, despite lying down on the sofa for hours on end, scrolling through Instragram.
14) Rushing about madly in the mornings because you've pressed the snooze button three times and now you only have ten minutes to get out of the house.
15) Inevitably forgetting something crucial in the mad rush, like your purse.
16) Wanting to buy super thoughtful gifts for friends but always leaving it to the very last-minute so getting them a gift card instead.
17) Wearing the same simple outfits over and over again because all of your other nice clothes require ironing.
18) But yet happily wearing something with a stain on it.
19) Wearing a pad or tampon for way too long because you always forget to bring a pad or tampon to the toilet with you and you're always too lazy to walk back to get it.
20) Going through products like beauty blenders much quicker than you should, because you don't take care of them properly i.e. WASH THEM.
21) Ignoring the groceries you have in the fridge because you don't want to cook, so ordering take out. Again.
22) Lazily dragging a makeup wipe across your face instead of properly removing your makeup.
23) That's if you even bother to remove it at all.
24) Not putting anything back that you use in bed, like your book or iPad, and so sleeping with those things in your bed.
25) Never remembering to wash the one specific item you wanted to wear for something, and so digging it back out of the laundry and spraying it with perfume.
26) Never having matching socks unless they are just generic black ones.
27) And even when you wear black socks there being a high chance of wearing one with a giant hole at your big toe.
28) Because instead of throwing out holey stockings or socks when you discover them, you just chuck them in your laundry.
29) Finally finding the energy to pack things away nicely and clean your room, only to suddenly need something, and undoing all of your work in a single minute by furiously trying to find the said thing.
30) Panic tidying if anyone spontaneously wants to come over because you know your place isn't ready for guests.
31) But even worse, the thought of someone just showing up and seeing you in your true state: wearing stained pyjamas with no bra, living amongst piles and piles of clothes.