1. The Brighton Pavilion will never cease to amaze, but you probably still don't know why it even exists.
2. And you've questioned why every area is suffixed with "dean".
3. The seagulls are particularly vicious and will destroy all that you love.
They will shit on your shit, they will wake you up in the morning, and they WILL attack you if you have food.
4. But they won't be the only hot topic making The Argus headlines.
5. Some of the hills are so painfully steep, you actively avoid visiting areas like Hanover altogether.
6. You also learn to avoid West Street after dark.
7. Not to mention Churchill Square in the summer.
8. Brighton is pretty, but Hove is bloody beautiful.
9. And on the other side of Brighton centre, Kemp Town is equally stunning.
10. But if we're talking natural beauty, Devil's Dyke takes the cake.
11. Going to the Marina sounds glamourous AF, but it probably means you're going bowling, or better — the 24 hour ASDA.
12. As a student in Brighton, you know you're always in for a treat.
13. But if not...
14. You've seen many a "fine" establishment come and go.
15. But the really, really important ones still remain.
16. Really important.
17. The plethora of vegan and vegetarian restaurants are actually really bloody good.
Food for Friends and Terre A Terre will ensure that you don't miss the meat.
18. And you remember when Bill's used to be THE "It" place to grab some breakfast or one of their famous desserts.
It's now got restaurants popping up all over the country and although the food is still yummy, they no longer do their specials or grand desserts :(.
19. Some of the graffiti in the North Laines are just pure works of art.
20. But there is always a statement to be made.
21. The pier always looks absolutely stunning at night.
22. But the further you walk along the pier, the closer you are to hell.
23. You've never seen Brighton's biggest enigma.
24. But you've met Chris Eubank so you've made your peace.
25. The Gay Pride Parade is always the highlight of the year.
Brighton's biggest summer street party is not to be missed.