2. Kyle did what any sane human would do, given the circumstances. He live-tweeted their breakup.
3. There’s an entire subplot devoted to “Girl” wanting to move in with “Guy.”
6. There’s some wonderful meta commentary.
7. And some common communication flaws.
8. There’s some good old-fashioned incoherence.
9. And some real self-reflection.
11. There’s a great “text from my co-worker” subplot.
14. And the standard “I just sometimes want to hang out with my friends” issue, familiar to anyone in a relationship.
16. There’s a precise tally of lies…
17. And this common frustration.
18. Oh, right. Back to the cohabitation subplot.
20. At this point, Rachel probably called “Guy” immature because:
21. And we can only assume that, affected by the mid-November New York chills, Rachel was shivering because:
22. More incoherence. Classic Rachel.
23. Meanwhile this dude is stress-smoking like crazy.
24. Both parties are demanding answers now.
26. But Guy is a seasoned expert at beating around the bush.
28. More answers demanded!
29. More bushes beat around!
31. The couple’s astute powers of observation lead them to notice their live-tweeter.
36. Oh, yeah! Almost forgot about the pesky texting coworker!
38. All the heartbreak has Guy feeling a little peckish.
40. +10 points to Rachel.
45. As she walks away, our beloved Rachel is incoherent one final time.
48. (Probably texting that coworker, right?)
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- A girl's grandfather kept journals of their memories from when she was 2 until she turned 5 and people can't take how cute it is 😍