The Sultanate of Oman is a teeny tiny country in the Middle East that, for the most part, nobody has heard of. And you need to go there ASAP.
What wouldn’t you give to be in that warm water right now?
18. As incredible as Oman already is, it is slated to get more developed, more educated, and happier with each coming year.
The UNDP’s 2013 Human Development Report found that, in the last 40 years, Oman has been one of the most rapidly developing countries in the world.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴