1. Beats By Dre released a commercial early this month featuring actress Priyanka Chopra, and her song “I Can’t Make You Love Me”:
2. Chopra is in the unique position of being an established superstar in India, but a complete newcomer in international pop. Despite being across the world, she answered some questions for BuzzFeed:
6. How do you think being a woman in U.S. pop culture is different from being a woman in Bollywood?
7. What burdens do you feel in representing India for an American audience?
8. What is it like to go from being a superstar in India to being a newcomer, once again, on the global pop scene?
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀