1. “Freshness Burger” is a national hamburger chain with several locations around Japan.
3. They soon realized that the reason for this might be that in Japan, small mouths (or “Ochobo”) are considered attractive…
5. And therefore, while men were comfortable opening their mouths wide enough to eat the large Classic Burger…
6. Women were self conscious about doing the same.
7. As a solution, Freshness Burger devised the “Liberation Wrapper,” a burger wrapper that doubles as a face-mask.
10. The chain believes they have freed women from “the spell of Ochobo.”
11. Watch the full video about their campaign here.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱