3. And then we got to the goodbyes and I was like:
6. And everyone was unhappy:
8. And then Barney and Robin announced they had gotten divorced, and I was like:
11. And then I realized that it was really for real and not a joke like I had hoped:
15. But we finally get to see some glimpses of Ted and Tracy happy:
16. Like when they finally meet in the rain under the yellow umbrella!
19. And I hoped and hoped it would last:
21. And then Robin is out, Barney is gross, and the Mother gets sick:
26. Oh, and Barney has a kid that changes his life? Um, like:
28. And then we find out that the Mother has been dead this whole time:
29. And has been for SIX YEARS:
30. So, Ted’s kids tell him to go after Aunt Robin:
32. Because after all, this was never a story about how Ted met their mother:
35. And they totally committed to that idea and and I was like:
38. Again, I prayed this was not really how it was all going to end:
40. But it totally was, and there was nothing I could do about it:
41. And it ended with Robin and Ted together, and now until the end of time I’ll feel like this:
46. I trusted you, HIMYM. I trusted you.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.