15 Water Bottles On Amazon That Reviewers Say Actually Motivate Them To *Stay* Hydrated
Chug chug chug that H20.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A Brita bottle with a filter right inside so you can always enjoy a crisp, clean sip, no matter how iffy the tap water is wherever you are.
2. A Hydro Flask because look, sometimes we must admit that the teens are right about things, and this water bottle is one of those times.
3. A classic Nalgene that just happens to have been my water bottle of choice for at least the past decade — these are truly workhorses that will never fail you.
4. A squeezable water bottle perfect for Serious Athletes or people who just want to ~look~ like serious athletes.
5. A ~fancy~ glass water bottle that'll work whether you're eco conscious, nervous about chemicals, or just want to have a good aesthetic.
6. A CamelBak bottle with one of the most satisfying straws in existence to chew on, if you're into that sort of thing.
7. A glowing, Bluetooth-enabled water bottle that'll track your water intake, remind you when to drink, and then clean your entire house, and walk the dog. Okay, not those last two things, but this is still a pretty genius invention.
8. A collapsible bottle so you can save some space in your bag when you're not using it. No more big clunky bottle taking up all the room in there!
10. A Takeya water bottle – it's downright elegant looking, IMO, and also can double as a travel coffee mug if you're looking for a multitasker.
11. A full gallon water bottle for those days when you have to Capital H Hydrate and don't have time to mess around with constant refills.
12. A hydration backpack so you can drink water and keep your hands free on long hikes, bike rides, or even ski trips.
13. A narrow-mouth bottle that won't dump water all over your chest if you misjudge your angle (definitely not speaking from personal experience here).
14. An insulated bottle to keep your drinks *cold* cold, without breaking the bank. Plus it comes in a ton of cute colors.
15. A cute, teeny water bottle that's perfect for kids, or anyone who just doesn't have the arm strength to lug a huge, heavy bottle around all day.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.