We talked to our colleagues in Brazil who told us about 10 of their everyday habits, and then they had us write the first thing that came to mind for us. Here's how we reacted:
1. Taking more than one shower a day.
2. Brushing your teeth at work.
3. Sitting beside your partner in a restaurant.
4. Hold a sandwich with a napkin and eat pizza with a fork and knife.
5. Call everybody by their first name (including the President of the Republic).
6. Throwing used toilet paper in the trash basket beside the toilet.
7. Having 30 days of vacation per year and another 10 holidays.
8. Eating avocado like a fruit, including with sugar.
9. Setting the time of a party knowing full well that the people are only going to show up two or three hours later.
10. Finishing messages with "hugs" or "kisses," even with people you don't know personally.
This post was translated from Portuguese.