This Is What's Trending On Amazon India This Week
You never knew you needed perfumed garbage bags before this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called "Movers and Shakers", which is a collection of stuff that's now ~trending~.
The Amazon products that have been trending this week are ones you didn't know you needed. An atta-maker that will solve all your roti problems! Travel-friendly cosmetic bottles that will save you from Panic! At the airport! Chocolate wax! Milk-testers! I NEED THIS. I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW.
1. This Android PC that will sync seamlessly with your device, allow you to multitask, and is WiFi, bluetooth and ethernet connected (₹4,999).
Most Promising Review: "Excellent concept to have Android on PC/desktop. It has several advantages. You have single environment between mobile and your desktop. Your investment (purchased apps) has greater value. You get better advantage of connecting to your office (Exchange) mail on desktop. This is for Linux users who don't have right solution (application) for Exchange email. The device price is low and very good. You can run 4-5 apps simultaneously, before you see some lag or sluggishness." - Janardhan
Get it here.
3. This limited edition boxed set of the Game Of Thrones series that comes with a free map of Westeros (₹2,399).
4. This travel set for your cosmetics that will save you unnecessary agony at airport security (₹649).
8. This chocolate wax, I sadly inform you, is not for eating, but for the removal of hair in the most luxurious, fragrant and appetite-inducing way possible (₹160).
9. This pack of perfumed garbage bags that is not only a metaphor for your existence, but also reduces the bad smell of garbage (₹198).
12. This all-in-one note pad, sticky notes and coloured bookmark holder for a more organized life (₹275).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.