We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called "Movers and Shakers", which is a collection of stuff that's now ~trending~.
Indians have been going insane over products on Amazon like the Fuji Instax polaroid camera and Beauty Blender dupes. Go camping with a solar-powered lantern and a portable water filter straw, and while you're at it, take along a pack of Haribo gummy bears as well. This week, in line with the Pokémon Go craziness, there's also a Pokéball holder clip-on belt that every Pokémon Trainer needs for their adventures.
1. This self-defense pepper spray to ward off attacks and assaults with a range of 12 feet (₹358).
2. This polaroid camera that will give you instant photographs for your Tumblr lifestyle (₹3,947).
3. This raincoat for your doggy that is essential to keep dry this monsoon (₹1,700).
4. These furniture corner guards that will save your baby from boo-boos and bumps (₹399).
5. This sleek, shatter-proof and water-proof solar-powered lantern that is perfect for your camping needs (₹1,020).
6. This guitar-pedal that has 100 multi-effects to amp up your guitar skills (₹4,800).
7. These multi-purpose cable holders that will answer all your charging wire problems (₹125).
8. These Haribo gummy bears that will be a throwback to your childhood and a flash-forward to heart disease (₹99).
9. This Rajasthani door hanging with handcrafted wooden elephants (₹159).
10. This less expensive dupe for the beauty blender for flaaaaaawless makeup (₹485).
11. This mini at-home facial massager that comes with 5 rotating attachments to give you on-the-go soft skin (₹219).
12. This Pokémon clip-on Pokéball belt that will transform your Pokémon Go aesthetic (₹2,665).
13. This portable water purifier straw that you can use with any waterbody and filters upto 1000L of water (₹1,100).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.