1. KSN Wichita anchor Justin Kraemer was a little too excited to get off work this past weekend when he let an F-bomb fly after introducing Saturday Night Live.
3. UPDATE Dec. 17, 6:12 E.T.: Kraemer has reportedly been fired.
“I’m embarrassed,” he said, adding that he was not surprised. “I did something extraordinarily unprofessional. It’s something that’s drilled into you from the minute you start in this business to always consider the microphones hot.”
But it looks like he will be fine. Kraemer was reportedly recently hired by Colorado Springs NBC affilate KOAA, and his time at KSN was coming to an end, according to Gawker.
4. UPDATE Dec. 19, 11:57 a.m. E.T.: Kramer will not be going to KOAA.
“Despite reports, Justin Kraemer will not be working at KOAA,” the general manager said in an email to BuzzFeed.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀