1. KSN Wichita anchor Justin Kraemer was a little too excited to get off work this past weekend when he let an F-bomb fly after introducing Saturday Night Live.
3. UPDATE Dec. 17, 6:12 E.T.: Kraemer has reportedly been fired.
“I’m embarrassed,” he said, adding that he was not surprised. “I did something extraordinarily unprofessional. It’s something that’s drilled into you from the minute you start in this business to always consider the microphones hot.”
But it looks like he will be fine. Kraemer was reportedly recently hired by Colorado Springs NBC affilate KOAA, and his time at KSN was coming to an end, according to Gawker.
4. UPDATE Dec. 19, 11:57 a.m. E.T.: Kramer will not be going to KOAA.
“Despite reports, Justin Kraemer will not be working at KOAA,” the general manager said in an email to BuzzFeed.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 31 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.