1. KSN Wichita anchor Justin Kraemer was a little too excited to get off work this past weekend when he let an F-bomb fly after introducing Saturday Night Live.
3. UPDATE Dec. 17, 6:12 E.T.: Kraemer has reportedly been fired.
“I’m embarrassed,” he said, adding that he was not surprised. “I did something extraordinarily unprofessional. It’s something that’s drilled into you from the minute you start in this business to always consider the microphones hot.”
But it looks like he will be fine. Kraemer was reportedly recently hired by Colorado Springs NBC affilate KOAA, and his time at KSN was coming to an end, according to Gawker.
4. UPDATE Dec. 19, 11:57 a.m. E.T.: Kramer will not be going to KOAA.
“Despite reports, Justin Kraemer will not be working at KOAA,” the general manager said in an email to BuzzFeed.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲