2. These magnetic bird bookmarks, so you never lose your place. (Click to enlarge.)
Available in seven different styles, just $2.95 (!!!) per set on Mochi Things.
3. Or these brass tabs, which are a gorgeous way to mark important pages.
I own them and they look so nice IRL! Plus, they are very useful. Get them from Amazon — $9.99 for a set of six.
4. An organizer that can hold multiple notebooks, your favorite pens, and so much more.
Available in eight different prints/colors; get it from MochiThings for $32.26.
5. Or this one, which isn’t specifically for journaling supplies but would definitely get the job done!
Plus it easily fits into bigger tote bags. Get it from My Brush Set for $4.99.
7. Modern gold clips, which you can use to keep your journal laying flat on your desk.
Get them from Amazon for $6. (Also available in black and copper.)
8. This set of three sherbet-colored slim journals, which are great if you want a supplementary journal for a specific topic, but don’t want to lug around a second 200-page hardcover.
9. A washi tape set that makes it easy to add flair in every color.
Get the set of 20 for $15.39 on Amazon.
12. This genius pencil case, which slips over your journal and ensures that you never lose your favorite pens and pencils.
It’s not available online, but I bought it at Michaels for $6.99 (plus a coupon, duh) in the Happy Planner section, and I love it so much.
15. Tombow dual brush pens, which make it easy to add beautiful colors throughout your journal.
Find them in sets here, or buy them individually at art stores (where they usually cost $2-–3 each).