1. Just how satisfying it is to organize things by color.
Finally, all is right with the world.
2. The way that looking at anything ombré helps you chill the F out.
5. The feeling of frustration when your friends don’t understand that these are obviously all dramatically different colors.
8. But ALSO how beautiful they are when messy and blended together.
9. The fact that choosing just a single color for any project is damn near impossible.
10. The point when you start reading way too much into what each color is called.
“Hm, am I more of a ‘retro blue’ person, or more of a ‘waterside’ person? Also, who gets to choose these names? But seriously, which color is more ~me~?”
11. Just how impossible it is to pick a favorite color.
When people ask, you respond with “Well, for home decor it’s this, but for clothing it’s that, and in general, I love these six colors…”
14. The feeling of excitement you get when you walk into a store and realize that ~your color~ is a major part of their palette this season.
RIP, your life savings.
17. And how anything gold makes you feel like you run the world.
20. How easy it is to get sucked into color-coded Instagram accounts…
Some of the items featured in this post were given or loaned to BuzzFeed Life free of charge.
For more color inspiration, follow BuzzFeed DIY on Instagram!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎