It's no surprise that ~the happiest place on earth~ makes for a good honeymoon spot.
If you're planning a Disney honeymoon, here are some great ideas for making the most of it...
1. Consider registering for your Disney honeymoon.
2. If possible, go during an off-peak time.
3. Aim for a trip that lasts five to seven days.
4. Know that weekdays are less crowded than weekends.
5. But no matter when you go, there will probably be something special happening.
6. Have an adventure on the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom.
7. Take a ride in an Amphicar.
8. See the most mysterious parts of the park with the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
9. Head to Jellyrolls for a fun night out.
10. Then head across the street to Atlantic Dance Hall.
11. Book a romantic fireworks cruise.
12. Or have a romantic dinner at California Grill and watch the show from your table.
13. If you need a little quiet time, pop into the Wilderness Lodge.
14. Surprise your sweetheart by arranging an "in-room celebration."
15. Do breakfast at Kona Cafe.
16. Dine like a Disney prince or princess at Cinderella's Royal Table.
17. Or go all-out at the upscale Victoria and Albert's.
18. If you want the Disney resort experience but are on a tight budget, check out the All-Star Music Resort.
20. And you shouldn't feel bad about booking one of the less-expensive hotels.
21. Save money by skipping the Park Hopper option.
22. If you'll have at least one sit-down meal a day, purchase a dining plan.
23. Grab some cute Disney honeymoon gear.
24. And don't be shy about letting everyone know you're on your honeymoon.
25. Have a plan...but be flexible.
Jellyrolls is located on Disney's BoardWalk. An earlier version of this post misstated its location. (H/T: Patrice Kelly for pointing this out.)
The Park Hopper option adds $50–$60 per ticket; an earlier version of this post stated it adds $30 per ticket per day. (Thanks, sheilafiliponep, for catching that!)
Some of the photos in this post have been updated to show Disney World instead of Disneyland.