We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
2. A set of tortilla coasters so they can celebrate the best carb in all the world through their everyday decor.
3. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom night light for the person who always wishes they were tromping through the forest. They may not be able to camp every night, so the least you can do is bring some woodsy magic to them.
4. A gorgeous nesting carafe and glass set that's a perfect gift to give if your love language is "making sure the people you care about are hydrated 24/7."
6. A beautifully illustrated write-in menu book so they can record and remember all of their soirées through the years — starting with their holiday menu, perhaps?
7. A bubble tea AirPods case for combining their love of the tasty bev and your love of trying to make sure they don't lose a third set of Bluetooth headphones.
8. Some Jane Dottie Vintage scrunchies that each come in a variety of sizes to accommodate all kinds of hair textures, types, and styles. They come in *so* many fabrics and patterns, good luck choosing just one for each friend!
9. A pair of tie-dye socks they can rock with any and every pair of shoes they have from Docs to Crocs.
10. Reusable glowing chopsticks for the person who hasn't been the same since first witnessing the original Star Wars trilogy in all its glory. Now they can act out the endless fight of good vs. evil over dinner as they watch The Mandalorian.
11. A shatter-resistant pack of multicolor glass straws so they always have a waste-free *and* beautiful option to drink their daily menagerie of beverages from.
12. A customized, monogrammed zippered pouch for storing pencils, makeup, art supplies, or whatever else needs to come along with 'em.
13. Essence's Lash Princess mascara that delivers major results for just $5. Yup, that's right! Everyone you know is about to have lifted, separated, extra gorgeous lashes thanks to you.
14. A set of sprout bookmarks sure to bring a smile to their face whether they're joyfully cracking open a new novel or fighting through a school textbook.
15. A pair of color block crew socks because we all need all of the adorable and boot-friendly socks we can get.
17. A handheld milk frother for anyone who wants to be their own barista and add a nice little dab of foam to their DIY coffee. Yum!
18. And pumpkin pie sauce so those drinks can always be a pumpkin spice latte — their favorite — no matter the season.
19. A "Sweater Season" candle because the undeniable silver lining of it being so darn cold outside is donning knitted garments.
20. A personalized, engraved ring to remind them of a special name (ahem, yours) or inside joke (I'm sure you have one million to choose from).
21. A reviewer-loved copy of Burn After Writing so they can wind their way through a guided journal of questions and thought experiments.
22. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter to make lighting that favorite scented candle an ever greater joy. Zapping a wick > struggling with matches.
23. A mini waffle maker because — do I even have to explain this one? Waffles are delicious, tiny things are cute, case closed.
24. A gentle bubbly clay mask so they can combine an evening of self-care and entertainment with one wild skincare purchase.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.