No Vikings? Really?
A Christmas Story is my dad’s favorite Christmas movie and we watch the marathon every single year. I’ve probably seen the movie about 30-50 times in my 22 years and my dad hundreds of times and it never gets old. He always laughs and relates to Ralphie. I had to send him this article.
I’ve worked the spring version of the Weihnachtsmarkt for Tomball and it’s pretty good.
Response to What Book Are You Most Thankful For?:
Howl’s Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones. Sophie is a good role model and doubts herself, but is really extremely powerful. When she realizes the power she has it’s easily one of the best moments in the book.
I go to college in a really conservative and religious city and I had never heard of trunk or treat until I started living off campus in an apartment. I was wondering why churches were advertising it, but now I get it.
Holy shit. The sad thing is is that I’m from Texas and this doesn’t surprise me anymore. I expect the worst from my state.
- QueenoftheOwls "18 Adorable Illustrations Of Untransl..."
- QueenoftheOwls "19 Awesome New Books You Need To Read..."
- QueenoftheOwls "18 Planners That Will Make You Want T..."
- QueenoftheOwls "25 Genius Hacks That Make Having A Do..."
- QueenoftheOwls "23 Delicious Side Dishes You Can Make..."
- QueenoftheOwls "19 Amazing Hostels That Will Give You..."
- QueenoftheOwls "This Guy Went About Proposing In The ..."
- QueenoftheOwls "This Awesome "Howl's Moving Castle" C..."
Response to What Are The Pros Of Dating A Tall Person?:
I get carried around by my 6’5” boyfriend.
You got: Single and loving it.
Uhh… I’ve been in a relationship for almost a year. Try again.
Austin College in Sherman, Texas. So true.
Response to What Things Do You Love About Being Short?:
I can make my 6’5” boyfriend carry me around.
Sirius Black. There was no reason for him to die and it didn’t make much sense when he did.
Can they do this with Romanian stuff next?
Response to 28 Animes To Watch If You’ve Never Seen Anime:
Speed Grapher and Sailor Moon are great ones. Can’t believe Sailor Moon or Inuyasha didn’t make it!
- QueenoftheOwls ""Final Fantasy VII" Is Finally Gettin..."