2. Then it passed, but I was a little bit skeptical about what I heard about all of the law’s new benefits…
6. And when I found out that I can stay on my parents’ health insurance until I’m 26, I was like
7. Then I found out that being a survivor of domestic violence or cancer is no longer a reason for someone to be denied health insurance…
8. So when I went to get a check-up, cancer screening, and STD test at my doctor and there was no co-pay, I was pumped.
9. But when they told me I could also get my well woman exam AND birth control free, without a co-pay, I just lost it.
More on Planned Parenthood’s ongoing campaign to help inform and educate millions of uninsured Americans about the benefits and availability of new health insurance plans here: plannedparenthoodhealthinsurancefacts.org
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋