6. …without having to worry about the pain of medical expenses, too.
The only thing worse.
7. Plus, getting regular care now can help prevent major health issues down the road. Preventive care is covered under the ACA—from birth control to checkups to cancer screenings—with no additional cost to you.
9. We’re here to help.
Planned Parenthood has launched a website to help you figure it all out—learn about the health law, compare plans and find out how much financial help you can get, and get everything you need to know about enrolling in your plan.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- The Supreme Court denied a death-row inmate's last requests giving Arkansas the go ahead to carry out their fourth and final execution this month.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺