1. Your planner (or Gcal) is the most precious thing in your life.
2. Because thanks to your attentive scheduling, you always know EXACTLY what you'll be doing five months from now.
3. Which is why it's so annoying when you're meeting up with someone, and you're always the one waiting.
4. So since then, you've gotten into the habit of giving fake meetup times to your most chronically late friends.
5. Plus, you're usually the designated organizer in your friend group overall.
6. But you don't mind, because to you, nothing will ever compare to the feeling of crossing something off a to-do list.
7. You love planning things out in advance so much that it can get a little ridiculous...
8. And any time you're asked to ~share~ the planning responsibilities, your heart rate goes up dangerously.
9. And when your best-laid plans are ruined by someone trying to be ~spontaneous~, well, you get angry.
10. You and office supplies have a special bond.
11. And the idea of writing something down in your notebook with anything besides your ~special pen~ probably makes you sick to your stomach.
12. You love being in charge, but it's still frustrating when people just don't ~get it~ when you're trying to explain things.
13. And you've learned to just roll with it when your organization skills are the butt of a joke.
14. And it's because you know that at the end of the day, your friends make fun of you because they envy you.
This post was translated from French.