1. Why I Don’t Eat Chicken
2. Hormel Supplier Caught Abusing Mother Pigs And Piglets
3. Undercover Footage Shows Rabbits Screaming During Slaughter
4. Joaquin Phoenix Reveals Exotic-skins Horrors
5. Meet Your Meat
6. PLRS: Undercover At A Product-testing Laboratory
7. Trent Reznor’s Shocking New Video
8. Where Racehorses Go To Retire
9. Chinchilla Farm Investigation
10. China Fur Trade Exposed In 60 Seconds
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸