1. Let’s be real: A lot of Halloween music is not very good.
2. A lot of it wasn’t even made for Halloween, and just got grandfathered into “Halloween” because the song mentions monsters or ghosts or something.
That Backstreet Boys song isn’t even like that, it just has a Halloween-themed video! But that still makes more sense than the Radiohead and Duran Duran songs on this thing.
3. I mean, “Monster Mash” is fine and all, but it’s just not…spooky enough. It’s not…scary enough.
5. The world got its first taste on Oct. 11th, 2007 when NBC aired an episode of 30 Rock titled “Jack Gets in the Game.”
7. But it was only just heralding the arrival of the full song. The full, utterly perfect version of the song.
8. But perfection can be perfected, because this dance remix is somehow ever better.
10. OK, but not those spooky sounds CDs. Those are still cool.
17. It’s a Halloween standard now. Anyone can play it! Even these dudes…
18. …and these guys.
19. You should learn it too!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.