1. Fleetwood Mac Go On Tour
2. Beyoncé Performs At The Super Bowl
3. My Bloody Valentine Finally Release New Music
4. "Matilda" Opens On Broadway
5. James Murphy Produces The New Arcade Fire Album
6. Lady Gaga Unleashes "ARTPOP"
7. Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, and Keith Urban Join "American Idol"
8. A$AP Rocky Makes His Debut
9. Trent Reznor Launches A Streaming Music Service
10. Tegan And Sara Go Pop
11. Phoenix Get Experimental
12. Dave Grohl Teams Up WIth Pretty Much Everyone For "Sound City"
13. Shakira And Usher Become Judges On "The Voice"
14. "Smash" Tries To Reinvent Itself
15. Vampire Weekend Will Return
16. The Rolling Stones Are Probably Going To Headline Coachella
17. Taylor Swift Will Get A New Boyfriend
And There's More!
There's so much coming that we could either never predict – who could have ever seen "Gangnam Style" or "Call Me Maybe" coming a year ago? – or have not yet been confirmed. But there's a lot of superstar artists likely to put out new music in 2013, including U2, Kanye West, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Daft Punk, Adele, Spoon, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, and maybe just maybe, D'Angelo. Also, there's a really good chance that R. Kelly might actually make good on his promise to put on a stage production of his Trapped in the Closet saga! There is so much to look forward to, seriously.