…the same year Raekwon’s classic album “Only Built 4 Cuban Linx” was released.
2. Azealia Banks, born in 1991…
…so she’s as old as A Tribe Called Quest’s “The Low End Theory”
3. Tyler, the Creator is another 1991 baby…
…so he’s as old as 2Pac’s debut album, “2Pacalypse Now”
…the year The Notorious B.I.G.’s “Ready To Die” came out.
…around the time Public Enemy’s “Fear of A Black Planet” was released.
6. Soulja Boy was also born in 1990…
…the year Ice Cube put out “Amerikkka’s Most Wanted.”
…so he’s as old as GZA/Genius’s “Liquid Swords.”
…the same year Coolio’s “Gangsta’s Paradise” came out.
…so yeah, he’s the same age as LL Cool J’s “Mama Said Knock You Out.”
…just like N.W.A.’s “Niggaz4Life.”
…the year De La Soul released “De La Soul Is Dead.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama is in Hiroshima — he's the first sitting president to visit the city where the atomic bomb was dropped 71 years ago.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆