19. On one hand, they tend to fade gracefully into nothing.
When they fade, they look less “old” than your typical black ink tattoo. You do NOT, however, want to expose a white tattoo to any kind of sunlight, because it will yellow, so keep that in mind when considering tattoo placement.
20. But you should really do your research when it comes to finding the right tattoo artist.
There are numerous cases of white tattoos gone wrong — especially when an inexperienced tattoo artist uses a blue stencil ink, which can mix in with the white ink and produce an unwanted effect that will NEVER GO AWAY. Make sure your tattoo artist uses a technique called bloodline instead.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama-era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.