19. On one hand, they tend to fade gracefully into nothing.
When they fade, they look less “old” than your typical black ink tattoo. You do NOT, however, want to expose a white tattoo to any kind of sunlight, because it will yellow, so keep that in mind when considering tattoo placement.
20. But you should really do your research when it comes to finding the right tattoo artist.
There are numerous cases of white tattoos gone wrong — especially when an inexperienced tattoo artist uses a blue stencil ink, which can mix in with the white ink and produce an unwanted effect that will NEVER GO AWAY. Make sure your tattoo artist uses a technique called bloodline instead.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭