19. On one hand, they tend to fade gracefully into nothing.
When they fade, they look less “old” than your typical black ink tattoo. You do NOT, however, want to expose a white tattoo to any kind of sunlight, because it will yellow, so keep that in mind when considering tattoo placement.
20. But you should really do your research when it comes to finding the right tattoo artist.
There are numerous cases of white tattoos gone wrong — especially when an inexperienced tattoo artist uses a blue stencil ink, which can mix in with the white ink and produce an unwanted effect that will NEVER GO AWAY. Make sure your tattoo artist uses a technique called bloodline instead.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀