19. On one hand, they tend to fade gracefully into nothing.
When they fade, they look less “old” than your typical black ink tattoo. You do NOT, however, want to expose a white tattoo to any kind of sunlight, because it will yellow, so keep that in mind when considering tattoo placement.
20. But you should really do your research when it comes to finding the right tattoo artist.
There are numerous cases of white tattoos gone wrong — especially when an inexperienced tattoo artist uses a blue stencil ink, which can mix in with the white ink and produce an unwanted effect that will NEVER GO AWAY. Make sure your tattoo artist uses a technique called bloodline instead.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," which is home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯