1. Scissor + Tape in One, $4
2. The Cutest Little iPhone Stand Ever, $5
3. Fizzini, the Hand-Held Water Carbonator, $60
Less cumbersome than a Sodastream. Get it here.
4. The iPad Lap Desk, $14
5. Henri Bendel Bluetooth Roll Up Keyboard, $58
The skinny roll-able silhouette is Bluetooth® enabled and it evokes luxury, not dorky. Get it here.
6. The iFlask, $30
7. USB Mini-Fridge, $33
8. Swiss Army Knife iPhone Case, $100
9. The Herb Chop Block, $25
10. Set of 2 Ceramic Soup and Cracker Mugs, $15
11. The Ice Jacket, $35
12. The Toothbrush Organizer, $25
13. Pot Clips, $4
A cute way to keep dirty spoons off the counter. Get them here.
14. iPhone Case with Earbuds Holder, $35
15. Elastic Lacing System, $20
Not only do they never come untied, but they're stretchy enough to turn any shoes into slip-ons, yet stiff enough to keep your shoes secure. Get them here.
16. The Hedgehog Serving Dish, $25
17. The Balcony BBQ, $98
18. Whiteboard Notebook, $29
19. The Tea-Strainer Cup, $25
20. Hand-Crank Flashlight, $32
21. Socrates Everlasting Socks, £20
22. The All-in-One Bartender Tool, $39
23. Magic Stainless Steel Soap, $8.49
24. Sticky-Note Desk Calendar, $10
It's a pad of paper that doubles as a keyboard wrist pad, and you can stick it anywhere you'd like as a reminder or agenda planner. Get it here.
25. The Chop n' Clear Cutting Board, $20
26. Nibble Cake Pan, $20
So the cook can get a little taste without ruining the whole cake. Get it here.
27. Wraparound Wallet, $60
This pretty leather wallet has a third layer that works to keep everything secure while also conveniently holding an iPhone. Get it here.