3. Fizzini, the Hand-Held Water Carbonator, $60
Less cumbersome than a Sodastream. Get it here.
5. Henri Bendel Bluetooth Roll Up Keyboard, $58
The skinny roll-able silhouette is Bluetooth® enabled and it evokes luxury, not dorky. Get it here.
13. Pot Clips, $4
A cute way to keep dirty spoons off the counter. Get them here.
15. Elastic Lacing System, $20
Not only do they never come untied, but they’re stretchy enough to turn any shoes into slip-ons, yet stiff enough to keep your shoes secure. Get them here.
24. Sticky-Note Desk Calendar, $10
It’s a pad of paper that doubles as a keyboard wrist pad, and you can stick it anywhere you’d like as a reminder or agenda planner. Get it here.
26. Nibble Cake Pan, $20
So the cook can get a little taste without ruining the whole cake. Get it here.
27. Wraparound Wallet, $60
This pretty leather wallet has a third layer that works to keep everything secure while also conveniently holding an iPhone. Get it here.
- At least four people are dead and 20 are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- The Republican chair of the House intelligence committee said it's "possible" Trump and his team were surveilled during foreign intelligence gathering.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇