6. Use a cookie pan, washi tape, and magnets to make a “Where Are We” board that easily keeps track of students.
“I used a $3 cookie pan from Dollarama, washi tape from Michaels and labels from Staples. I’m going to print out the students names on magnetic sheets and then they will be in charge of moving their name around.”
31. Cut up paint chips or scraps of colored paper to create student assessment cards.
“Important for students to begin to self-assess learning and needs—while roaming the room during these times, teachers can use these as quick and fast checks for understanding where he/she is most needed at that time”.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲