6. Use a cookie pan, washi tape, and magnets to make a “Where Are We” board that easily keeps track of students.
“I used a $3 cookie pan from Dollarama, washi tape from Michaels and labels from Staples. I’m going to print out the students names on magnetic sheets and then they will be in charge of moving their name around.”
31. Cut up paint chips or scraps of colored paper to create student assessment cards.
“Important for students to begin to self-assess learning and needs—while roaming the room during these times, teachers can use these as quick and fast checks for understanding where he/she is most needed at that time”.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.