6. Use a cookie pan, washi tape, and magnets to make a “Where Are We” board that easily keeps track of students.
“I used a $3 cookie pan from Dollarama, washi tape from Michaels and labels from Staples. I’m going to print out the students names on magnetic sheets and then they will be in charge of moving their name around.”
31. Cut up paint chips or scraps of colored paper to create student assessment cards.
“Important for students to begin to self-assess learning and needs—while roaming the room during these times, teachers can use these as quick and fast checks for understanding where he/she is most needed at that time”.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.