1. Origins Skin Diver Charcoal Soap, $15
First of all, it smells divine: a heavenly mix of fresh and spicy cloves, wintergreen, spearmint, and rosemary. Second of all, it’s great for bacne. Within a week, you should see those pesky little bumps on your back and shoulders subsiding. Lastly, you’ll feel squeaky clean because the charcoal draws all of the impurities out of your skin. Buy it here.
3. Neal’s Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm, £37
Don’t let “wild rose” in the title fool you — the scent is much more herbal than flowery. As a mask, a lip balm, moisturizer, de-frizzing hair treatment, and a cleansing balm, this product is nothing short of a multitasking miracle product. Read more rave reviews here. Buy it here.
6. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave, $3.49
“If you lather this up with a brush, it is just as good as the more expensive imported creams and soaps.” It comes in unisex scents like mint, key lime, and green tea. Get it here.
10. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery, $46
Pat this herbal-scented elixir into your skin and it will instantly smooth, soften, and brighten. It has the loveliest consistency of any of the facial oils and guys love it because it sinks into skin effortlessly without leaving a greasy sheen.
11. Kevin Murphy Night Rider Hair Paste, $29
If you’re going to spring for a hair product, make it this one, which provides hold and texture without ever making your scalp look greasy. Bonus: It’s rad for women too, especially those with shorter hair styles, so everyone in your life can share.
12. Crystal Deodorant, $7.31
It’s literally a rock that you lightly dampen to apply, and it actually does get rid of B.O. Great for anyone with especially sensitive skin or looking to start a more naturally derived regimen. And it lasts forever — over a year of daily use, by the company’s estimation.
14. Buckler’s Chapped Skin Remedy, $19
Winter dries out your hands and elbows, but have no fear, Buckley’s Chapped Skin Remedy is here. After rubbing some on, you’ll find there’s no scent and no annoying, greasy residue — and yet it’s still super hydrating.
15. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, $7.50
Soothing with no shine — what more could you ask for in a lip balm? Well, tack on SPF and interesting flavors like Black Tea to remedy chapped lips. Buy it here.
18. Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture, $6.99
Instead of shelling out $20 or more for a moisturizer, pick up this gem from your local drugstore. It keeps oily skin hydrated without the junky mess, and uses Helioplex technology which extends your face’s protection from the sun. Available here.
19. Baxter Of California Clay Pomade, $18
If you have thin hair, this clay pomade adds texture. If you have thick hair, this product will whip that monster into shape. So, step up your daily hairstyle with this pomade that goes a long way. Buy it here.
21. Woody’s Daily Conditioner
Sure, this conditioner will give you stronger, healthier hair and yeah, it keeps your hair moisturized, but with this product, it’s all about the tingle. Mint and menthol stimulate the scalp in a cool way (and it will probably wake you up in the morning). Available here.
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.