1. Origins Skin Diver Charcoal Soap, $15
2. Vaseline Repairing Moisture for Tattoo After Care, $7
3. Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm, £37
4. Jack Black's Beard Lube, $9
5. Eucerin Soothing Night Cream , $11.99
6. Kiss My Face Moisture Shave, $3.49
"If you lather this up with a brush, it is just as good as the more expensive imported creams and soaps." It comes in unisex scents like mint, key lime, and green tea. Get it here.
7. Cade Shaving Oil, $22
8. Nivea's After Shave Balm, $9
9. Clarins Men Lip Guard with SPF 15, $20
10. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery, $46
11. Kevin Murphy Night Rider Hair Paste, $29
12. Crystal Deodorant, $7.31
13. Kiehl's Close Shavers Squadron Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream, $16
14. Buckler's Chapped Skin Remedy, $19
15. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, $7.50
Soothing with no shine — what more could you ask for in a lip balm? Well, tack on SPF and interesting flavors like Black Tea to remedy chapped lips. Buy it here.
16. Anthony Logistics Deep Pore Cleansing Clay, $23
17. Malin + Goetz Sage Styling Cream, $20
18. Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisture, $6.99
19. Baxter Of California Clay Pomade, $18
20. Clinique M Shave Aloe Gel, $16
21. Woody's Daily Conditioner
Sure, this conditioner will give you stronger, healthier hair and yeah, it keeps your hair moisturized, but with this product, it's all about the tingle. Mint and menthol stimulate the scalp in a cool way (and it will probably wake you up in the morning). Available here.