1. Junk Jeans
These jeans are made by a company called Hot Child. They come with a codpiece that is supposed to enhance the curves of your bulge as well as eliminate scrunching bunching dick discomfort. Check out their website for more information on their upcoming launch and read an interview with the founder at Fashionista.
2. The Male Girdle, $36.99
This item has 4 stars on Amazon!
According to Amazon reviewer Robert, “It is not detectable, at first it is firm, then comfortable and then I forget that I have it on….I am not at all self conscious - I look great, my clothes fit well and no on knows that I wear a foundation garment. I’ve had a number of compliments and would not go without my girdle.” His one caveat: it’s “difficult to put on after a shower.”
3. The Compression Tank, $19.99
Also has a 4-star rating from Amazon.com. It’s like a Spanx wifebeater. Great for MOOBS!
Amazon reviewer Thomas Thomas comments: “This was exactly what I wanted. It was tight but not too tight (I ordered a size larger to ensure that it was not too snug). All I wanted was just a little flattening around the nipples, and the shirt delivered, and it does not cling to your clothes like cotton does either!”
6. The “Original” Ball Lifter®
From the description: “A soft cloth elastic band rests under your balls, lifting them up and forward giving you a fuller package. The best part is it’s all you!” This is like the male equivalent of a push-up balconette bra.
They cost between $18-20. (Link is NSFW!!)
Mantyhose’s mission statement: “We believe that although pantyhose on men are still an unusual look, wearing them is great way to decorate the male legs, to provide warmth, comfort and additional performance.” Seriously, how else are men supposed to wear shorts in the winter??
You can get male pantyhose at various retail stores.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸