1. Junk Jeans
These jeans are made by a company called Hot Child. They come with a codpiece that is supposed to enhance the curves of your bulge as well as eliminate scrunching bunching dick discomfort. Check out their website for more information on their upcoming launch and read an interview with the founder at Fashionista.
2. The Male Girdle, $36.99
This item has 4 stars on Amazon!
According to Amazon reviewer Robert, “It is not detectable, at first it is firm, then comfortable and then I forget that I have it on….I am not at all self conscious - I look great, my clothes fit well and no on knows that I wear a foundation garment. I’ve had a number of compliments and would not go without my girdle.” His one caveat: it’s “difficult to put on after a shower.”
3. The Compression Tank, $19.99
Also has a 4-star rating from Amazon.com. It’s like a Spanx wifebeater. Great for MOOBS!
Amazon reviewer Thomas Thomas comments: “This was exactly what I wanted. It was tight but not too tight (I ordered a size larger to ensure that it was not too snug). All I wanted was just a little flattening around the nipples, and the shirt delivered, and it does not cling to your clothes like cotton does either!”
6. The “Original” Ball Lifter®
From the description: “A soft cloth elastic band rests under your balls, lifting them up and forward giving you a fuller package. The best part is it’s all you!” This is like the male equivalent of a push-up balconette bra.
They cost between $18-20. (Link is NSFW!!)
Mantyhose’s mission statement: “We believe that although pantyhose on men are still an unusual look, wearing them is great way to decorate the male legs, to provide warmth, comfort and additional performance.” Seriously, how else are men supposed to wear shorts in the winter??
You can get male pantyhose at various retail stores.
- ISIS has re-entered Syria's ancient city of Palmyra, taking control over government facilities and oil fields, nine months after being forced out.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄