1. Junk Jeans
These jeans are made by a company called Hot Child. They come with a codpiece that is supposed to enhance the curves of your bulge as well as eliminate scrunching bunching dick discomfort. Check out their website for more information on their upcoming launch and read an interview with the founder at Fashionista.
2. The Male Girdle, $36.99
This item has 4 stars on Amazon!
According to Amazon reviewer Robert, “It is not detectable, at first it is firm, then comfortable and then I forget that I have it on….I am not at all self conscious - I look great, my clothes fit well and no on knows that I wear a foundation garment. I’ve had a number of compliments and would not go without my girdle.” His one caveat: it’s “difficult to put on after a shower.”
3. The Compression Tank, $19.99
Also has a 4-star rating from Amazon.com. It’s like a Spanx wifebeater. Great for MOOBS!
Amazon reviewer Thomas Thomas comments: “This was exactly what I wanted. It was tight but not too tight (I ordered a size larger to ensure that it was not too snug). All I wanted was just a little flattening around the nipples, and the shirt delivered, and it does not cling to your clothes like cotton does either!”
6. The “Original” Ball Lifter®
From the description: “A soft cloth elastic band rests under your balls, lifting them up and forward giving you a fuller package. The best part is it’s all you!” This is like the male equivalent of a push-up balconette bra.
They cost between $18-20. (Link is NSFW!!)
Mantyhose’s mission statement: “We believe that although pantyhose on men are still an unusual look, wearing them is great way to decorate the male legs, to provide warmth, comfort and additional performance.” Seriously, how else are men supposed to wear shorts in the winter??
You can get male pantyhose at various retail stores.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.