1. These Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
It’s crazy that these have become so popular given that they are 6” high granny-goes-stripper shoes. They just look clunky and awkward, like a little kid trying to walk in mom’s heels, which is NOT the “effortless cool” look that is really the goal here.
2. Studded Cut-Offs
If you want your studded shorts to stand out on the ‘gram, make sure they’re as deliberately distressed as possible. Thankfully, you don’t have to do any work as there are racks and racks of these babies in the Urban Renewal section of your local Urban Outfitters.
10. Ombre Hair
Everyone’s trading in their highlights for dip-dyed hair. Are they offering this salon service at the mall now? Is that why it’s everywhere?
Rihanna, the ultimate stripster who might be to blame for 99 percent of the above.
Rihanna’s the queen of Instagram style, as her own stripclub photo on Instagram that has garnered over 40k likes proves. Her look can be accurately described as ’90s-tumblr-meets-stripper, and she’s not afraid to incorporate three or more of the above trends in a single outfit.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.