1. These Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
It’s crazy that these have become so popular given that they are 6” high granny-goes-stripper shoes. They just look clunky and awkward, like a little kid trying to walk in mom’s heels, which is NOT the “effortless cool” look that is really the goal here.
2. Studded Cut-Offs
If you want your studded shorts to stand out on the ‘gram, make sure they’re as deliberately distressed as possible. Thankfully, you don’t have to do any work as there are racks and racks of these babies in the Urban Renewal section of your local Urban Outfitters.
10. Ombre Hair
Everyone’s trading in their highlights for dip-dyed hair. Are they offering this salon service at the mall now? Is that why it’s everywhere?
Rihanna, the ultimate stripster who might be to blame for 99 percent of the above.
Rihanna’s the queen of Instagram style, as her own stripclub photo on Instagram that has garnered over 40k likes proves. Her look can be accurately described as ’90s-tumblr-meets-stripper, and she’s not afraid to incorporate three or more of the above trends in a single outfit.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂