3. Marvel Premier Hard-Cover Comics ($7)
Found literally all over the place and they’re awesome.
4. TARDIS Tea Blends (only $3.50 for a small pouch)
The Eleven Geronimo blend read: “A delicious black tea with vanilla cream custard flavor. Fish fingers not included.” From Tea And Absinthe.
5. Elaborate Metal Ring Armor ($10)
For eviscerating your enemies in style. From the Cosplay Moomoo stand.
6. A Tiny Custom-made Madhatter Tophat ($25 initially, but with the $5 coupons they were giving out, only $20!)
From Tiny Top Hats. I’ll take five.
7. A Marvel Avenger’s Comic Tee ($15)
T-shirts tend to sit around $25, but if you hunt around the smaller booths you can find some pretty cools ones for cheaper than the massive clothing towers.
8. A Batman Switchblade ($15)
From the TV Treasure Chest stand.
9. Bloody Shirt or Labcoat Cosplay Pieces ($18)
AKA you wardrobe staple, obviously. From MaddHatter.
10. Mini Porcelain Ocarinas ($20)
From Songbird Ocarinas. You’re lying if you say you don’t want one.
14. A Harry Potter House “Snuggles for Muggles” Snuggie ($20)
She should really look happier about this. Via Whimsicalley.com
15. A Sweet Brony Beanie ($20)
Mad style from SF Continuum
17. ALL THE WALLETS ($17)
Wallets on wallets on wallets.
18. A Mini Collectible Portal 2 Sentry Turret ($10)
Found at the Signature Imports booth and now also my office desk.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭