3. Marvel Premier Hard-Cover Comics ($7)
Found literally all over the place and they’re awesome.
4. TARDIS Tea Blends (only $3.50 for a small pouch)
The Eleven Geronimo blend read: “A delicious black tea with vanilla cream custard flavor. Fish fingers not included.” From Tea And Absinthe.
5. Elaborate Metal Ring Armor ($10)
For eviscerating your enemies in style. From the Cosplay Moomoo stand.
6. A Tiny Custom-made Madhatter Tophat ($25 initially, but with the $5 coupons they were giving out, only $20!)
From Tiny Top Hats. I’ll take five.
7. A Marvel Avenger’s Comic Tee ($15)
T-shirts tend to sit around $25, but if you hunt around the smaller booths you can find some pretty cools ones for cheaper than the massive clothing towers.
8. A Batman Switchblade ($15)
From the TV Treasure Chest stand.
9. Bloody Shirt or Labcoat Cosplay Pieces ($18)
AKA you wardrobe staple, obviously. From MaddHatter.
10. Mini Porcelain Ocarinas ($20)
From Songbird Ocarinas. You’re lying if you say you don’t want one.
14. A Harry Potter House “Snuggles for Muggles” Snuggie ($20)
She should really look happier about this. Via Whimsicalley.com
15. A Sweet Brony Beanie ($20)
Mad style from SF Continuum
17. ALL THE WALLETS ($17)
Wallets on wallets on wallets.
18. A Mini Collectible Portal 2 Sentry Turret ($10)
Found at the Signature Imports booth and now also my office desk.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️