The 29 Most Yorkshire Things That Have Ever Happened
Yorkshire! Yorkshire! Yorkshire!
1. This van's registration number.
2. This "lost pet" sign.
3. This description of Wakefield train station, on Foursquare.
4. This critique of Eccles cakes.
5. Whoever decided to give out gravy at Leeds Station.
6. And whoever thought a massive pork pie would be better than a birthday cake.
7. These plain crisps.
9. This breaking news story in Whitby.
10. This charming sign.
11. This newspaper small ad.
It says: "PARROT Cage – 6ft cage. Great for large parrots. Bought last year for £150 but it were too big for a small parrot. £80 ONO."
12. This reaction to being run over by a car.
13. This illegally parked horse.
14. This scandal in Sheffield.
15. These sheep chilling on a roof.
16. Harrogate's straightest banana.
17. This instruction to a takeaway driver in Leeds.
18. This full English breakfast served IN A YORKSHIRE PUDDING.
19. This woman taking her ferret for a walk.
20. This computer program menu written in Yorkshire.
21. This woman taking her dog for a walk in North Yorkshire.
22. Three-year-old Millen Eve, the most Yorkshire little girl ever.
23. This guy.
24. The name that primary school children in Hull choose for this emu.
Correction: The emu was actually in Tasmania, Australia, not Hull.