The 24 Absolute Worst People To Sit Next To On Public Transport
No, I will not move down the carriage.
24. The Shoes- and Socks-Off Person.
23. The Massive Backpack That Takes Up the Space of Two People Person.
People wearing massive backpacks on a busy train or bus, the kind you could scale the Himalayas with, seem to have NO IDEA how annoying it is to have to manoeuvre around it. Just take the damn thing off please.
22. People Who Actually Move House Using Public Transport.
21. The "Let It All Hang Out" Person.
20. The Space Hogger.
19. Fancy Dress Wankers.
17. The Person Who Smells Like They May Have Had Something Other Than Cornflakes for Breakfast.
16. This Guy.
15. The "I'll Just Leave My Bag Right Here" Person.
Don't make me ask you to move your bag. Don't FORCE me to talk to a stranger on a train.
14. The "Let's Eat an Entire Meal on the Train" Person.
13. The Shoulder Sleeper.
12. The Nail Polish Person.
No one can fail to be impressed by the skill with which women apply their makeup on the top deck of a rickety bus that last had its suspension replaced in 1974, but can we agree the petrol fumes of nail polish are a step too far?