1. First, you find out the news. Even if you're "trying" for it, nothing quite prepares you for this.
2. Then there's the swelling pride - and this is even before the nipper arrives.
3. But despite all the excitement, you can't mention anything to your family and work colleagues, which is almost impossible.
4. And then, the slow realisation. You're going to be a father. There is no going back now.
5. You have to put up with people saying the same things over and over.
1. "Are you excited?"
2. "You know your whole life is going to change."
3. "Make the most of going out and having fun while you can".
4. "Was it planned"?
5. "Do you have a name?"
6. "I guess you'll never have a social life ever again LOOOOL"
7. "Don't complain about being tired now!"