1. Mural by Danielle Mastrion, New York City.
2. Mural by Faith47, 1130 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles
3. Mural by Steep, New York City.
4. "Personal Melody", by the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program/HOW and NOSM, at 13th and Drury Streets, Philadelphia.
5. Wall by Rone and Aaron de la Cruz, Hawaii.
6. Wall by Mad Steez and INSA, Hawaii.
7. Ten original segments of the Berlin Wall, at 5900 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles.
8. "Tunnel Head" by Skeezr, Austin's Hope Outdoor Gallery.
9. Mural by Dasic Fernandez, New York City.
10. Mural by Christina Angelina, EaseOne, Stephen V. Williams, 1317 S. Hope Street & Pico, Los Angeles.
11. “Avery”, by Jarus, Fedder Industrial Complex Rochester, New York
12. "Way Down South in Dixie" by Smug.
13. Mural by Anton Vill, 95 Horatio Street, New York City.
Find out more about the Google Art Project here.
An earlier version of this post said the artwork "Personal Melody" was by artists in Pasadena, but the artists were HOW and NOSM and it was made as part of the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Programme.