1. What does tabloid news written by philosophers look like? Now we know. This is The Philosophers’ Mail, the intellectual’s version of the globe-straddling, flesh-flaunting, million-clicks-a-minute Mail Online.
It asks important questions about human motivation, ethics and the big questions.
4. To some waffle about why you should stop reading the news.
5. These are interesting section headers though.
6. Philosopher and popular author Alain de Botton is involved and sarcastically - one would hope - calls the site a competitor to Mail Online.
9. Some 161 million people around the world a month visit Mail Online. We’re not sure the intellectual version is more entertaining than the real thing.
That’s maybe something for philosophers to aim for.