1. The UK is full of rude place names. The North West has a Two Butt Lane and a Pincock, while Yorkshire is arguably worse, boasting an Upperthong.
The publisher of the map assures these are all real UK places.
2. South Wales includes such classics as Pwllypant, Cwm Farteg, and Bully-Hole Bottom.
3. Northumberland has an Ogle and a Frolic in close proximity, as well as Bushygap.
4. Cornwall has not one but two Shag Rocks and a Brown Willy.
5. Sussex is notable for having Dicker, The Dicker, and Upper Dicker all nearby.
6. There is also a surprising number of place names that are also emotions (Seething, Corney, Lusty).
All this is from the Marvellous Map of Great British Place Names, available from Strumpshaw, Tincleton and Giggleswick.