18 Of The Best Excuses For Not Being Fitspiration Thin Ever
Excuses, reality...same thing, right?
Gosh, I'm so sick of this picture.
1. People who have a tiny elephant floaty
2. People who wear their babies everywhere (or just somewhere, sometimes)
3. People who like cookies in bed
4. People who play the tuba
5. People who volunteer
6. People who love the beach and their bathing suits
7. People who are okay with not being fitspiration thin
8. People who like food
9. People who are attaining other goals
10. People just trying to survive
11. People busy with their loved ones
12. People looking to change the way the world thinks
13. People who celebrate differences
14. People busy being badass
15. People who choose their health over their fitness
16. People who just don't care
17. People who are happy with themselves
So, really, none of us need excuses, at all, do we? Life is beautiful, and diverse, and even if all those really old guys can deadlift a bluewhale, and the most adorable child on earth runs that race with no legs, you still don't have to be fit to be happy. And even if you love fitspiration and it motivates you to be a better you, sometimes loving yourself means taking a break, and sometimes it means pushing yourself past the limit. And that's up to you to decide.