…except going to bed early just isn’t a realistic option.
Forcing your eyes closed isn’t sleep.
2. If you make an actual attempt, you’ll just end up tossing and turning until you say “fuck it” and give up.
10 p.m. is early.
10. And that you always forget that your friends are asleep when you text them at 3 a.m.
If you find a fellow night owl, never let go.
11. You know that counting sheep is bullshit.
What’s so great about sheep?
12. And that you’d rather count how many episodes of a show you’ve gone through in one night.
Now that’s a true accomplishment!
13. When you decide to finally fall asleep, you always try to beat the sun…
Ha. Ha. Ha.
15. Your 4,000 alarms will go off after what FEELS like five minutes of sleep.
“I JUST CLOSED MY EYES!!!!!”
16. And you’ll crawl toward your gallon of coffee just to keep you afloat.
Caffeine is there for you when no one else is.
17. Your friends and family will always ask you how you even function this way.
18. And even though you don’t know the answer, you get by anyway because you enjoy being a creature of the night.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷