…except going to bed early just isn’t a realistic option.
Forcing your eyes closed isn’t sleep.
2. If you make an actual attempt, you’ll just end up tossing and turning until you say “fuck it” and give up.
10 p.m. is early.
10. And that you always forget that your friends are asleep when you text them at 3 a.m.
If you find a fellow night owl, never let go.
11. You know that counting sheep is bullshit.
What’s so great about sheep?
12. And that you’d rather count how many episodes of a show you’ve gone through in one night.
Now that’s a true accomplishment!
13. When you decide to finally fall asleep, you always try to beat the sun…
Ha. Ha. Ha.
15. Your 4,000 alarms will go off after what FEELS like five minutes of sleep.
“I JUST CLOSED MY EYES!!!!!”
16. And you’ll crawl toward your gallon of coffee just to keep you afloat.
Caffeine is there for you when no one else is.
17. Your friends and family will always ask you how you even function this way.
18. And even though you don’t know the answer, you get by anyway because you enjoy being a creature of the night.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."