1. Because sometimes, you’ll find any excuse not to leave the house.
2. Because you’ve already had dinner, dessert, and a snack — and you still feel hungry.
3. Because even with all the clothes in your closet, you never have anything to wear.
4. Because even though you can’t stand that Meghan Trainor song, you have to admit it’s just so damn catchy.
5. Because you’re not a people person, and you probably never will be.
6. Because your three day Netflix marathon just came to an end.
7. Because once again your New Year’s resolution is to hit the gym.
8. Because “keep calm and carry on” is certainly not your philosophy.
9. Because who needs friends really?
10. Because occasionally you let your emotions get the best of you.
11. Because some people will never understand your sarcasm.
12. And lastly, because it’s just not easy being you.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵