8. “Pretty much anything that’s been a best-seller,” stated Rowling, “yea - I wrote it.”
9. “Hooray me!” she added with a wink.
14. When I jokingly asked at the end of the interview, “You didn’t write the Bible, did you?” Rowling gave a smile and responded, “Of course not! That was way before my time. But I did help with the first English translations.”
The Bible, translated to English by J.K. Rowling.
Disclaimer: I’ve (sadly) never spoken with J.K. Rowling, and none of this is true. Please don’t sue me Ms. Rowling, I’m, like, a huge fan.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."