8. “Pretty much anything that’s been a best-seller,” stated Rowling, “yea - I wrote it.”
9. “Hooray me!” she added with a wink.
14. When I jokingly asked at the end of the interview, “You didn’t write the Bible, did you?” Rowling gave a smile and responded, “Of course not! That was way before my time. But I did help with the first English translations.”
The Bible, translated to English by J.K. Rowling.
Disclaimer: I’ve (sadly) never spoken with J.K. Rowling, and none of this is true. Please don’t sue me Ms. Rowling, I’m, like, a huge fan.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂