8. “Pretty much anything that’s been a best-seller,” stated Rowling, “yea - I wrote it.”
9. “Hooray me!” she added with a wink.
14. When I jokingly asked at the end of the interview, “You didn’t write the Bible, did you?” Rowling gave a smile and responded, “Of course not! That was way before my time. But I did help with the first English translations.”
The Bible, translated to English by J.K. Rowling.
Disclaimer: I’ve (sadly) never spoken with J.K. Rowling, and none of this is true. Please don’t sue me Ms. Rowling, I’m, like, a huge fan.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."